Thursday 16 July 2009

Walking

HI all
Today we went for another walk through a bit of a woodland.
This time Stray Park. It's taken a while to get Paul to go for a proper walk through
this area as he's never really felt that it's a place he wanted to walk.
However it was a lovely walk along the riverside and through the wooded area
We did both manage to get many photo's and here is one that I took
I will be tubing some of my photo's and putting them up on my other blog so keep an eye 0ut for that.
On other new the Bacon that we started to make a couple of days ago is coming along well and very happy with it thus far. Of course as always the final product taste is the telling of whether it worked as well as we hoped.
Anyway will leave you with that a look at the photo I took. Please do not try to take or use the photo thank you. It is copyright to myself
If I make any of the photo's available for use they will be on my other blog http://michellescreativemess.blogspot.com/ and with the Terms of Use available
I will also post a photo or two my husband took.
thanks Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment