Friday 31 July 2009

Walking Today

Hi all

Been walking today and went to a National Trust property

Today we went to Buckland Abbey in Devon

It's a lovely place to visit.

We enjoyed just wandering around and also going up to the orchard and

just sitting and enjoying the peace.

Managed to get a few photo's which is pretty cool.

I've recently gone back to using film camera's again which I have seriously missed.

I today have used just a basic camera with no zoom just a fixed plastic lens...lol

can't wait to see how they turn out.
I also used my slr which is great have missed using that in the last couple of years.

Also of course used the digital and when I get a battery for it I'll be using a basic zoom 35mm film camera again.

Anyway here is a small collage I have put together of our walk in Buckland abbey

I will also be posting a few photo's by Paul..
Tell you though not bad for someone who's black blind. He got some better shots than me...

I think sometimes because Paul can't see it frees him up a bit to just take photo after photo without thinking about what he's shooting therefore getting some very interesting shots....



Well that's about it today

thanks for looking

Hugs Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment