Friday 17 July 2009

Recipe - Saltana Cake

Hi all

Well here is a nice and easy recipe

Unfortunately I'm not a person who weighs or measures much

so these are approximate amounts

This is a very moist and delicious cake and so easy to make

I tend to use flavoured teas to give variety to this cake

anyway hope you enjoy

Hugs Michelle


Back again

Got to further cooking today and decided I'd try my hand at cheese making. I really am

surprised at how easy it is just to create some basic cheese.

so here is a quick pic of the cheese I have potted I will be serving it for dinner tonight as starter.

I am so very happy I mean it's a basic cheese but I've never done it before so am thrilled that it's turned out and so far with a tiny taste test tastes delish.

anyway here's a small pic I will serve with crakers etc later will show it unpotted

thanks for looking

I used chives as a flavouring for this cheese as well.

Lots and lots of fresh chives. Next time when I do a bigger batch will do garlic and herbs

have a good day

Hugs Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment